Friday, September 20, 2013

New iman products

 
This is a really cool founadtion that I just got at a hairshop....
 
She impotred it her self....and I was sooo lucky..she only had one left in my color...how lucky is that or sooo meant to be :).....
 
 
 
Also as you can see got many likes fast on this one....among others my oh so Lovely Lilpumkinpie05...
 
I would sure looove to get my hands on many more Products from Iman...
 
Really Heard so much about there Contouring Products...and over all there Products for years and years....
 
Perfect for us with a Little darker complexion.....here its no problem finding your shade...:) for a change...
 
this is a Cream to Powder Foundation....
 
I have only tried it out one time now...so cant really say anything special about it..except that I though it really stayed a loooong time....
 
Cause I was Power Walking with Another mummy in our sons team and we where alking really fast and I still had makeup all night ...really perfect...but we will see...
 will do a more ingoing Review later on....maybe by thwn I have gotten to find more Products from Iman...
 
lOts of´Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment