Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New makeuporder- Urban Decay, Louise Young, Eyeko






                                   Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil Chaos 1.2g


Did finally get this wonderful Bright colorful eyepencil from Urban Decay..have been wanting it for some time...years..to be honest...

Its CHaos ......sooo had this Picture for years baout having it in the waterline......its sooo fantasticly Bright blue.....also thought of using it as a base for some really fierce Bright blue brows...maybe with some Velocity from Sugarpill on top.......


                                     


Also have been wanting for sometime a smaller crease blending brush.....some more detailed blending....and have Heard the Girls from Pixiwoo speak and use this brand for years as well....

So when I foudn this thinner brush I though why not try it......also did find one size bigger and one big fan brush thats also been on my wish list for sometime...but i will now try this one and then order them if I like it.......smart shopping ha...doesnt sound like me ;)....lol.....


                            Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Purple 2ml

Also have been wanting these more colorful liquid eyeliners from Eyeko since I found my new big Liquid eyeliner looooove from Eyeko....

So got it in Purple..the same kind of smaart shopping here....did also want it in blue...but decided to just order the Purple one first to see if they meet my expectation....

                                               Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil Ozone 1.2g



Also have been wanting to try Urban Decays lipliners for sometime....dont thing I have a single one....cant remember...but anyway.....if I like the lipsticks I bought I will probably get the same matchy matchy lipliners as well.....
But I ended up only getting this Clear (invisible) lipliner....that you apply outside of the lips to get a more perfect application...crisper liner.....

this is what it says in the description box :
Tip: Use Ozone, a clear shade, outside the lip line to prevent feathering or inside the lips to keep lip gloss in place invisibly.

Its in the shade (or not) Ozone



also did get 3 lipsticks from Urban Decays Lipstick Revolution....only one of the below....

but I will tell you more of the ones I got later on......

                                                         


I just cant wait to try them out...so excited about them...they do look so sleek and very moisturizing and such pretty colors...I do Think they`re on to something......UD.....lol....
 
But that remains to see....
 
will show what colors I got soon.....
 
stay tuned for that....

Do you have any of there new lipsticks??
 
Love to hear whats your favourite color from them?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment