Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Got iPad .......

                       


            


Haavent really been having a urge to get iPad...but was at the phone store and they offered me an iPad for a really good price.....so i though what the heck...good to have for vaccations....and for the Children overall....


                                           Apple iPad med Retina-skärm 16 GB

So got the normal iPad (4 I Think its called with the Retina screen)...
 
was a bit confused if I was gonna get the iPad mini....but didnt..and now really felt that was a good desision...cause it almost as small as the phones....almost....
 
This is more instead of a computer...
 
Anyway...so now we have that...
 
Do you have any of them ??
 
Like it?
 
Find it usefull...
 
Must say for my self I have a computer at work and when I am not there I do almost Everything in the iPhone....but the kids has used it everyday since we got it...
 
Now we are just waiting for the latest from apple the new phones iPhone 5 c and s
 
Exciting.....see if I have to sit up half night again to get some...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment