Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My new iPad Case

 

         


                  







            


Of course I had to get a cute iPad case when I got my iPad.......so of course I Went browsing for a pink.....from the beginning looking for a more pink with bling on it...but havent been able to find any here.......so this one it was.....at least pink.....

And I do have a computer bag and matching iPhone case/bag in the same brand /print.....

So Everything is all matchy matchy......

Of course my Children wherent to happy that it was pink.....so maybe I will have to get anothero one they can use.....

Like that you can do as shown on the Pictures....like  small tv.....

                       

And it does feel really secure...also when it Closes it looks...very good...smart....
 
A case feels like a must in our family....
 
If you have any suggestions on where they can have Pink iPad cases with bling...please tell me....??
 
Or just tell me where do you get your phone and ipad cases from??
 
Looove to get one...
 
lOts of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

2 comments:

  1. luxaddiction.com has blinged out cases

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much hun....will check them out.....just hope they ship to Sweden....looove a good blinged out case...lots of lOve MizzMadeUp

      Delete