Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mac Studio Fix

 
 
 
I doooo looove this Product....
 
One of my most used Products probably.....and can be used in sooo many different ways...
 
My most commen way of using it is applying as a setting powder over parts of my face after my Foundation......
 
It is really a Powder Foundation...but I most of the time use it for only powder....
 
I normally apply it with a brush like the one down below or wider bigger fluffy powder brush......
 
The finish you will get totally depends on with what you apply it...
 
I do press it gently, almost like witha  Rolling motion ánd then I brush the access off and makes sure it looks even everywhere.....
 
You can totally use a powderpuff as well to press it on,....but then be ready for a much more full coverage...have to say it is pretty good coverage how ever.....but  a Little less anyway...
 
One of the reasons I so often turn to this Product is also that is lasts soooo long....really sets all your makeup and gives you perfect fininsh.....
 
And isnt that what you want Always.-.....
 
I am very often gone the full day from early morning to late at night...so I need it..
 
one thing I also use it for is Just as a compact to bring..to touch up and just as a mirror....really like the mirror in it....
 
 
 
 
Lasts forever....
 
Can just go on and on about it forever I feel like sooo many good things with it...
 
And as I mentiond erlier it is also a Foundation...so you can defintly use it on its own.....
 
without anything else if feeling a Little lazy.....
 
Oki enough...
 
What do you Think about it??
 
Some short facts : Medium to Full coverage
Huge range of colors for different skincolors
Matte finish
A lot for your Money
dont over apply , a Little goes a long wayyyy....
Sleek packaging...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeup
 

No comments:

Post a Comment