Monday, September 9, 2013

New makeupshopping.....Trish McEvoy Makeupplanners






     



 Black Mini Make-Up Planner

I am soooo happy for this.....I managed to get my hands on these wonderful wonderful Makeupplanners.....From Trish McEvoy...

If you dont know what a makeupplanner is...this is it...instead of a organizer for papers this is one for your makeup....

As soon as I saw this one I had to get my hands on it......took me sometime....but now finally......

Will have it in my hands in a couple of Days....cant wait to show you......



Mini Make-Up Wardrobing Page

Also to it got this inserts that you can fill with pans of eyeshadows, blushes and powders...(really anything you have in pan form....its magnetic..just like any makeuppalettes (usually are)
Did get Three....thats the most you can fit in one of these.....

Mini Make-Up Wardrobing Page

Black Petite Make-Up PlannerAlso did get this smaller version....hard to see the difference....but its smaller......I really felt this is somethign for a makeupjunkie like me...a MUST to have.....

Petite Make-Up Wardrobing Page

Also of course got the insert for this one...got 2 ...Think u can fit 3 but started off with 2...and then we will see...

Petite Make-Up Wardrobing Page

 
Its just perfect for travelling or just in the handbag really.......at least the smaller version....:)...
 
I am sooo gonna use these...one of the ebst inventions I have seen when it somes to storage lately Imust say..
 
thank u Samantha Chapman from Pixiwoo for this wonderful makeuptips.....
 
Also did order some more things....show you later...
 
And of course lots of more details as soon as I get it......yeahhhh
 
Sooo so happy about it....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment