Sunday, September 29, 2013

My new Illamasqua Hydra Veil

 
 
 
 
This is my new Face primer....Hydra Veil from Illamasqua...
 
Its a pretty new Product that I have Heard sooo much about...
 
Its a gel concistensy and we all know how much I looove that :)....the best...
 
And also Hydrating...reminds me a lot of my Moisturizer :)...
 
 You do get a very big amount.....cause it seems very costeffective...
 
 
And look how super duper cute this packagin is....
Look at this Little reattachable scoop/spoon....its actually just what u need for this packagin....
 
i must also say that this is my first face primer thats not in a tube.....I looove that....also has a lid that protects it and make it last longer...
 
 
 
 
Look at this...
 
Hard to see the actual Product...because of the dark jar color.....
 
But its like Jelly I would say...actually looked cuite yummie ;).....
 
And then you just scoop up the amount you need and apply it and Close the jar...leaving the Little spatula back in to the jar....very very smart I must say...
 
Thats one thing I hate with some makeupproducts or any Product really when they come with a loose tool of some sort...that you know you`re just gonna loose as soon as you used the Products the first time...
 
But this one is reattachble....wooow..very well thought out....and good for both personal and pro use..
 
Will tell you much more about it after using it more...this was just my first impressions....:)
 
 
LOOOve IT...
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment