Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Whats in my makeupbag for the day...

 
This is how my makeupbag looked today....bringing it to work.....
 
of course slso have lots of lipproducts (such as lipbalm, lipsticks, lipglosses) in my handbag....as well.....
 
 
Mac Pro Concealer palettes
Mac Studio Finish concealer
Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner
Makeupforever HD powder
Maybelline mascara
RealTechnique Face expert brush
Mac powder brush (tapered)
Mini Powderpuff
Sculpting Cream from Mac
Blush Band of roses from Mac
Cream Highlighter from benefit "Girls meet Girls"
blush brush from MIST
Fix + from Mac
Quetip
Studio fix Powder Foundation from Mac
Bobbi Brown Corrector
 
 
Could be more things...most likely is...but cant remeber now.....
 
 
 
 
 
What do you have in your makeupbag of the day....???
 
Especially bring this if I havent had time to finish my makeup at home....
 
One thing I also Always carry in my handbag is Eyelash glue and a tweezer....
 
Just in case....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment