Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Shu Uemura lash curler

 
Tatadataaaaaa.....finally have it in my hands...my Shu Uemura Lashcurler....
 
Worldfamous.......know sooo many makeupartists that use it and had it for years and years...
 
Now finally I have it too......
 
Its truely a makeup Classic......
 
 
 
 
 
 
must say...first thoughts even though I have seen it Before (on Pictures) i though it would be like magic or like like it at least...but looks what I can tell like any other lash curler really....we will see when the magic happends....;)...lol....
 
Also must say I thought it would be much much more expensive...but not at all Think it was £22.....and thats a good deal isnt it..normal price...
 
I thought I really have to get better using it for everyday...when I am not using lashes....
 
Have been very bad at that the last years....
 
Was really good at it as a teenager....
 
Do you have it?
 
What do you Think of it?
 
Magic?
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment