Monday, September 23, 2013

Illamasquas website- Makeuplooove

 
I am really looovin Illamasqus makeup website...
 
Where you can if you dont have a counter or just want to get makeup online......see what color you are by comparing to other brands....
 
 
And they aslo have like this so you can see what skin color you should have for what founadtion and sometimes how it looked swacthed...
 
really good idea...I woukld hope many more websites would do this so that you can shop foudation online.....
 
 
Didnt have no clue they had so many shades.....so sooo happy about finally being able to get my first Illamasqua abse Products..
 
Have used there lipsticks and so on Before...but this is really fun....they´re supposto be Amazing...
 
 
So here you click i to the comparizon chart....where you`re choosig you founadtion shade...
 
 
 
And they have a lot of brands listed...like Nars (different types) and Mac lots of  different types...
 
Usually I will Always ask in counters and so on (especially in department stores or in´´online) that I am a Mac hm hm...what will I be in your brand...a lot of makeupartists or persons in te counters know Mac colors.....)
 
but this is just splendid...wish more online stores would do that.....also maybe regular stores...cause all percoanl is not as good...and they you can know if they are wayyyy off in there picks for you

 
I am really looovin this...
 
Of course will have to wait and see if I made the right choise when choosing my shade,....until my order comes...
 
I know one thing I also really liked...but that seem to be taken away...is Sleek makeup...they used to have on there webpage that you Could get to see the different Products say blushes...tried on what ever skincolor you where....anyway..light medium and dark...or something like that..
 
Like those kind of things....cause it an be really trcicky and I dont normally ever get founadtions without trying them on first...
 
But lately if I have...I have been pretty right on actually...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment