Thursday, September 19, 2013

New salon shopping

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This last weekend I was going with my boyfriend and our bonus boy to cut there hair....its in this neighberhood where a lot of people live from all over the World..
 
Sothey had a hair shop there....so I immediatly though that I know a  lot of them has brands for darker skin colored people...and they did...
 
So this is what I got my hands on there...
 
First a Shea Lotion hair Product fro my sons hair that has been really dry lately...
 
A Mac blush...was pretty cheap and felt a bit chalky so not sure if it is a real Mac Blush...
 
Well well..
ans the best of all...
 
An Iman Creme to powder Foundation...
 
I was sooo happy to get it...and the best part was that it was in my color...and that was the only one she had left...Amazing...like it was meant to be...
 
So now I finally have got my first ever Iman Product...
 
Sooo want more..
 
Show you more details later...
 
Lots of Love
 
Mizzmadeup

No comments:

Post a Comment