Thursday, September 19, 2013

My cute Lipstick and nailpolish bag

 

This is my super duper cute small bag for listicks, lipglosses and nailpolishes…or whatever…

Its so small and cute but still does contain a lot of space for lipproducts or anything that fits there of course

 
 
 

I got 2 of this bag…really happy  I got it…

 
Really have to do a HUGE reorganizing with my makeupcollection…have so many things that doenst have a place…and so many new thihngs that’s still laying in there boxes…

 And still have ordes coming in from Illamasqua, Beauty bay (Urban Decay, Louise Young, Eyeko), OCC, Sleek makeup and awesome Bitchslap cosmetics…

 

 

Cant wait until all of them comes…but really have to get it in order soon…going crazy right now..

 These bags wil defintly come in handy then for storage…

 Lots of Love

 
MizzMadeUp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment