Friday, September 13, 2013

New makeupshopping from where??.....

       
 
I ordered this thursday...and it really came to Sweden Tuesday...
 
of course I wasnt home when they delivered.....so I got it yesterday...
 
so sooooo happy about it..
 
I am right now expecting so many packages....Think 4-5 more....(2 from abroad and the rest from Sweden)
 
Got some Mac and Eyeko stuff...
Urban Decay, Eyeko and Louise Young
also lots of lashes from Peggy Sage...and nailgel.....
also my winnings in @nickylaus (OCC makeupartis) Contest...a lip tar.....
and more things from Liberty....
 
sooo excited about that...
 
But to get down to the question...where was this parcel from....'
 
Taaaaadaaaaaa....
 
Liberty from the UK....
 
 
 
 
And look at this super cute perfect bag that meet my Eye opening the box...
 
Want to see what else was in the box...
 
Stay tuned for that......
 
Can just tell you many makeupgoodies coming up...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment