Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Barry M`s nailpolishes



Here you have some more of the thingd I got in Scotland.....


Got these two nailpolishes from Barry M..........so innovative.........



...I thought...........It has  a magnet on the top.....and when you have painted your nail, you are supposto hold/hoover the magnet over the nailpolish (before it dries) and it supposto create this pattern on the nail....(there is different patterns for different colors...or correctly there is different magnets with different colors..........This blue polish was supposto make this pattern above to the right....


These where the two patterns I got.............unfortunatly I could nt get it to work......But I will try again.........(I did do one thing differently from what it said on the description.........I used another type of nailopolish for the first layer...could of been that.....but we will see....)

I still even though the cool thing didnt work, love these colors on these nailpolishes.......

They are very metallic both of them.......and the colors in them self gorgeous.....


I will try again and get back to you.........

Still thought it was really fun to find a brand we dont have at home...and that I have heard of before........

Have you tried it?
Have you got it to work?
If you did, please share with me how??.....:9

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment