Sunday, May 27, 2012

Strazz jewlery......




And these are some of the jewelry...i found..looking for jewelrys for the wedding......



These are like little crowns......since i am having my hair up....I thought I could maybe have this in front of the hairdo........maybe,.....we will see......



Also had to buy a matching tounge piercing......in blue of course.......

Just had to have this...strazz tie.........so cute..........will definitly use it a lot........but of course I love anything that glittlers...sparkles.......



And my superfab earings..........totally sold on these...........so comfitable as well..not heavy at all.....



And these cute oval shaped hair pins......maybe use a s decoration at the front of the head.......on each side we will see...........

I really do have a soft spot for anything that is glitzy, sparkley.......just have to have it...sometimes i really have to control the urge t keep on adding to much glitter and rhinestones......

Do you have the same problem??
Love Diamonds....real and fake....????

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment