Saturday, May 26, 2012

Continuation Mac shopping...




These are som of the things I bought from Mac......more in detail....


Beach body oil....with glitter in for a nice added sheen to your body...arms and legs............




Just love anything that sparkles so I had to have this one............Man Rays............


Here you have it swatched...a very bad picture...but will show you more in detail later........


Also got this tinted lipbalms......from the same collection............Love the cute packaging...sailor style........


I got this pinky peach color.............very smooth....smells nice and goes on so well on your lips.......not that much color.........But I knew that before I bought it......


I think it is called Au Rosie..or something.......dont have it infront of me wright now.......
Also one very good thing for the summer it has Spf 20 in it....perfect...good to be protected.....



Comes in this cute....squeesie tube.....with a built in applicator........like them.....


Here you have it swatched..........sorry for bad pics........show you with a full makeup look later......

Have you tried anything else from this collection........

Dont remeber the name of it........maybe you do???

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment