Saturday, May 12, 2012

Urban Decay lashes...stock up....



Here you have the wonderful lashes...I got from Urban Decays counter in Debenhamn s in Scotland....

These are actually something I have been looking for a while.....2/3 rd lashes...not half..but a little more.......I love what these kind of lashes do for your makeuoplooks, especially like a cateye look for these for an example......


This where so adorable...doll like lashes...My plan was also to use them as underlashes....an other thing I have been looking for a while........I havent found anything that would work except these....


And these ones are also more thought as underlashes..but can also be used as half lashes.....


These are just normal regular ones.........like you can find in most brands...but I asked the lady behind the counter what lashes I she thought I would get from Urban Decay..these where one of the ones she recommended.....


These small..and thin ones where thought for the underlashes......or just to thicken the other ones.....

Here you have all the names........These 2/3rd lashes Lure


These Doll like lashes called Tease



And these ones.....Instaflare




This small and thin ones called Flirt






And my normal regular ones.......Come Hither....


The one pair the clerk immedialty wanted to recommend wherer one of Urban Decays bestseller when it comes to lashes...unfortunatly they where out of them.......but I`m very happy with all of the ones I picked out.......

I have a lot of lashes for a lot of new excisting looks....

I will try them and let you know my review of them........

soon........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment