Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My blue lip - Illamasqua, MakeupStore



I`m blue....uhmm dadididada la daidida.....

These are the products I used to acchieve this blue lip......

Before anything moisturized my lips with a lipbalm (I used the one from Odd Molly)

Important to let dry in between.....

After that I applied my Lipprimer from Urban Decay..........all over the lips.....


Finally time to apply some color...in the form of a eyepencil in the blue color Metallic Sea from Make Up Store.......I lined my lips with it and then continued to draw it on the full lip.......



Now time to apply my new Blue lipstick from Illamasqua Discipie, all over......

(will show you pictures later of every step...easier to see then)


Then added my Liquid Metal in Superior from Illamasqua......dark blue metallic color..........just dabbed it on with my finger....all over the lip.....

This added the coolest finish to to the look.....


This is optional.....and Ì don think I had used it on the pictures above......

You can ad a highlight...I used a pigment from Illamasqua.......Begule...just apply it dab your finger in to it and dab on the middle of the lip.......for some extra effect......This is a good trix for any lipstick to enhance the look of your lips......both the size and to catch the eye..........really looks nice on pictures...

Show you pictures later on this......

Of course I could of added a clear sticky gloss on top of this...or a gold glittery gloss........try it next time.........that might take of some of the brightness in it........

I`ve been wanting a nice blue lipstick for sometime now.....I`m so happy I found these products.......

Hope I can get my hand on some more.....Must tell you that I ate two times wearing the lipstick...and it still looked pretty good after...just touched up 1 time on the full day.....this bright colors are usually very sensitive when it comes to touch it up.........

Love it...love this look...cant wait until i can wear it next time.....

Would you dare to wear this kind of colors on your lips?
Where do you get your colored (like blue, purple, green, turqouise, ...)lipsticks from, love to know....?

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment