Sunday, May 20, 2012

Makeup tutorial...Mac, BenNye, Urban Decay, Illamasqua

This is just a quickie tutorial on this simple eyelook...but a more extravagant lip.....


Start with a clean canvas..........you can gladely prep it with a eyeprimer and/or base.......
I used a Pain pot from Mac in Constructa..?? something dont remember the name.....a middle brown color anyway.....


Spread it out evenly all over the actuall eyelid......you can use a synthestic brush or just your finger.......


Then I applied a brown, light brown eyeshadow on top of that..to set it.......think i used Cork from Ben Nye..blend out the edges...using a blending brush in the crease.......


Then I just by a accident found this lovely color..that I actually heard so much about...but never tried......and as soon as I out it on i knew I loved it........

It`s Satin taupe from Mac...know the sister Nicole and Samantha, at least Nic from Pixiwoo (on Youtube) uses this all the time.......


New oldie favourite.....


Added a little extra in the inner corner...just padded it on.....


Blend everything together and well......blending is the key....


Totally different lighting............daylight......after this I just added eyeliner in form of Blacktrack from Mac...and winged it out...what else........and brows on..also added my one of my new Urban decay pencils in a brown color on the waterline.....adn then mascara to top it of.....because of my allergies I did not use any lashes.....but that could definitly bump up a for me...a bit boring look like this.........


This was the final result here with a added Blue and goldie lip....mostly products from Illamasqua....






Loved it...felt really comfitable........and pretty.....

Do you like???

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment