Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MakeupBrands i shoped from.......














These are some of the makeup brands that I shoped from on my Scotland trip...........

I will show you all my goodies soon........so many fun things......

I got so many things that where and just had come out there...new exciting things...pretty new to the market......plus innovating things............

It´s gonna be so much fun going throgh this with you.........

As everywhere I went in Scotland the help/girls behind the counters where so friendly and nice......so eager to help and super super service minded...love that....Scotish people are really friendly and helpful......

Otherwise thats one of the worst thing I now....bad service...when people that work in shops and restaurants are not service minded.........There is so many people that shouldnt be working there at all.........that are......

I was gonna go in and see if I could find a Mac pro store....but just didnt have the time.......but I did pass there desk at the airport in Edinburgh....unfortunatly had to rush there to catch the flight home.........so no Mac things......guess I can get that at home.....

So excited to show you.....

I do wish I had more time.....next time it will have to be only a shopping trip.....

It does take a lot of time shopping for makeup......I tried to get a little different products to try out......foundation, powders, nailpolishes, blushes, glitterliner, eyepencils, lashes, lip/cheek/eye colors, lipsticks......and more........

Coming up soon.......

Enjoy :)








No comments:

Post a Comment