Thursday, May 10, 2012

Coolest dressing rooms.....


Me and my friend went shopping the other day.....


and in this clothes shop we found this cool fitting room........so cooolll.....


First of all it was really nicelt decorated........Seen that before of course....but it just looked nice......



The thing that I thought was soooo cool was these hangers...........where you hang the different clothes you might try out.......It says in swedish so I will translate......


Passar perfekt, måste ha = Fits perfect have to have!



Ska kanske ha....  = thinking of getting.....




Passar inte alls = Doesnt fit at all


`
Fel storlek, hämta ny = Wrong size, get a new



This is how it looked from a distance.....I never seen anything like it...but was very smart...maybe they could of made the hangers a bit bigger...but Really coool......



Also loved the curtains........not just normal boring ones that just serves a purpise but really icelt well thought through I think.......

A lot of people hate fitting rooms......at least little nice decor...and fun feautures can make it easier.....

Love the idea...hope more stores do these kind of things.....

My self I dont really try things on...I just buy them and take my chance...works most of the time.....I`m just in a to big of a hurry........

Have you seen this before?
Do you try things on or just buy?


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment