Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bitchslap Cosmetics

Just made .....my very first order...at Bitchslap cosmetics......





I`m so happy.........I been hearing about this prosucts for some time now......jippie......

The only bad thing is that it takes...probably around 2-3 weeks before delivery.....buhu....

This is a makeupbrand for all the people that Love bold, bright colororful makeuplooks.......it is really like getting bitchslaped......slaped of color..in your face........

This is really my kind of brand......a lot like Sugar Pill...........in terms of bright colors....

I`m so excited and really looking forward of recceiving my products......

Have you tried them........?
Or heard of them??

I also found something I looked out for for some time now......little bow earings covered in strazz stones...swarowskis.......so cute......

Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment