Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sleek Makeup blushes



These are the 2 blushes I got from Sleek...and I`m so happy I got them...love both of the colors.....just suites my skin perfect...have been using them so many times now.........love them......also always wanted to try them out...have heard of them for a long time.........


This is a burgundy, darkred, plum, dove pink......(Im so bad at describing colors, but at least you can see, pretty picture accurate)` called Pomegranate 923.......




This one is a more of a brighter color...but still not.....bright matte dark red...almost a little bit orangea..but still not......called Flushed...I dont really like the name...just reminds me of toilets.....



Here you have them swatched..........they look so good on my skintone........just blends in so naturally...I guess thats what you want most of the times with makeup...for it to look natural even though you might be wearing as ton of makeup.......

They are as all the Sleek products I`ve tried so well pigmented.....for the low price you give for them you get a great amount of product...

I use my contouring kit almost everyday...and I still have tons of it left.......
I guess since it`s so highlö pigmented you only use a small amount of product everytime.....



Very happy with my purches.......can definitly recommend them for anyone that can get sleek...if you cant get them at a counter/or in the drugstore try there webpage www.sleekmakeup.com

Have you tried Sleek?
Do you like it??

I love these blushes.....anyway...

Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment