Sunday, May 6, 2012

Gift : Nailpolish from Illamasqua


This wasnt really my pick...but I got it for free since I bought more than 5 products from Illamasqua.......


I had to choise from a ugly green color........I can wear green but this one just wouldnt have suited me......so I went for this coral red....and actually when I think of it after..this is a really fashionable color now for the spring and summer......

Will definitly try it out......and to try out and see what Illamasquas nailpolishes can take...........

I`m a bit of a chicken sometimes when it comes to trying out new things from Brands I buy certain things from......Like from Urban decay I know there primers are the bomb.......but I wouldnt get there foundation........

Maybe I`m juste wered.......

Do you like the color?

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment