Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My fish lashes - Illamasque







Here you have them..my fab.....swarowski covered lashes from Illamasqua...........so pretty......Also one of my makeuplooks from Scotland.....



I totally dig them........so gorgeous.....I did get a lot of comments and stares......but I really loved it.....so fun.......



I think I have always been like that, that I just dont care what other people think...if I want to wear something I will....and I love to be different..not like everyone else.........here in Sweden a lot of people wear the same kind of clothes...and looks so much alike....and the same makeup ...if any at all.... every single day........I just couldnt live like that....I need changes..I need to be different.....

I also usually get a lot of nice complimants for my makeup and style.............from who ever...where ever....I guess I like that too.......




I also this day really felt like...if I bought these lashes...when would it be a better time to wear them..then when you are abroad on holiday......They looked a bit longer on than I thought but what the heck............love them






Totally looks like a fish on these two pictures...........hihihih


This are my new Faboulous..Illamasqua lashes.............

Love them also got them with gold/bronze swarowski crystals..........love it.......

Got so many lookes......and stares........to them I would just like to say....Dare to Wear.....

Of course you can use them with a more neutural eye as well....but I wanted to go all in....why not.....

I think these lashes would also look lovely under the eye...as under lashes..more lika an ornament on the cheek.....will try and show you......

Love them...and so happy I got them it even says something like that on there packaging.....Dare to be different......like mine dare to wear...

would you dare???

enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment