Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bourjois makeup


This is mý new foundation and bronzer/powder....from Bourjois.....that I bought on the Scotland trip....




I have heard so much about this foundation and ovell about this brand.....Bourjois.....
and I found it on Superdrug..........was so happy......always wanted to try there foundation........



I have tried it out a couple of times now......and I really like it...gives you a very healthy glow.....I havent really felt like wearing a lot of makeup lately because of my allergies......so this has been my perfect option..........It just doesnt feel that heavy as other foundations can.....such a smooth finish.....


And this is a bronzing powder...I really bought it more as a powder.....but when I came home I seen that it looks  alittle to dark so I´m gonna use it as a bronzer/contouring powder.....




What does it remind you of.....in it`s packaging????



It really is so deceeiving...it looks sooo delishious...dont you think....

It looks like choccolate and according to the girl that helped me pick it out......she said it smells choccolate as well...unforunatly I havent yet been able to smell it, because of my allergies....so innoying............even the packaging looks like choccolate........


everyone out there who already got this brand close to you...please recommend me more products I can get from Bourjois..that you would reccomend...????

I really like there foundation......so that feels like a good start when it comes to this brand.......

No comments:

Post a Comment