Monday, May 7, 2012

Sleek makeup lipproducts...swatches...



These where some of the products I did hear about....or have heard about for a long time....


Sleek`s Pout Polish..........its a tinted lip conditioner....really.....


This is a pinkish/red goregeous color...........just had to have it.........I have so far only used it straight on top of the lips as a tinted moisturizer....but I think it would look gorgeous as a glossy finish on top of  a lipstick as well...maybe just in the middle of the lip....



This color is true to it`s name Pink Cadillac.........



I just totally love the consitensy of it...it glides on so good.....and just brings out your natural lips colors....enhances your natural features.........



This is a gorgeous....coral, bright/orangea red color..........


It`s so cheap but you still get soooo much for your money.........really liking these........


I dont know about the name...I wouldnt really call it  an Electro Peach...but.........more corally, orangea, red bright color.....


Here you see them swatched...will soon also post pictures of  a makeuplook...where I used it on the lips.............




I like that even though its color it`s still very subtile..........it really brings out your natural lip out.......gives you a pouty liplook,,,,true to the name......


I did apply it with my finger...and of course that can be  alittle messy if you cant wipe it of.........when you`re touching up.......but next time I will bring a lipbrush.........that could be the only downside I would see with the product...that it`s missing any form of applicator.....could have had one built in...small lipbrush or something..........

But overall  I totally love the products........love to get more of them.....also smell really nice....aslo very light in there consictensy.........

Love them...definitly recommend them if you can get it....

If you dont have a store/counter/desk next to you, you can always check out there webpage www.sleekmakeup.com .........I do think they ship worldwide......

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment