Saturday, May 5, 2012

Urban Decay desk at Debenhams...Scotland....


Guess if my day was made when I found this counter in the departmentstore Debenhamns......


I just walked around and looked, and looked.........like I was in heaven .......
I totally love Urban Decays display colors and advertising everything...looks so nice......




Of course I also here got hepl from a lovely lady.......she walked me through there products.....


I didnt really know what to get at first..but I did end up buying...cuite a lot of things......



And they had the Naked 2 palette but I think I`m happy enough with the Naked palette.....so simular colors in the other one.....and I most often where brighter colors than that anyway......






Since I`ve already have there base/primers like for the face and eyes.....i wanted to check out there blushes, highlighters and glittereyeliners.......and lashes.........




I already have some palettes with urban decay so no eyeshadows for me...this time anyway.....




I just couldnt help my self and just got almost all of the eyeliners......
Since I love glitter...this is  products that are well used by me.......



Do you have  a Urban decay counter close to you?

I wish I had...but on the other hand I would probably go there to often.........

Loved it.......so fun........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment