Sunday, May 20, 2012

Simple half smokey Mac, Ben Nye, Urban Decay makeuplook

,

I am starting to master to apply my highlighters now...better and better......its a lot in my case...a question about applying the right amount and with the wright tool.............



I just love this lipstic...its from Mac and is a Longwear called Til Tomorrow.....very nice result.......Just found it in my hand bag...today......love it.........forgot how nice it looks....





Highlighted cheeks....love it...looks so nice...not the best picture...but well, well........





A half smokey eye.....cateyeshape...........love this look......

This look just goes rith anything...and is really quick to make....

see here in this video to see how you do the base....


Its just the red liner thats added on top........

Please check it out and comment, rate and subscribe.....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment