Monday, May 14, 2012

Make Up Store



I just wanted to share one of my favourites Makeup Brands....This is Make up Store, a brand from Sweden.......but have stores located all over the world.......



I love there display of there make up........really a little bit cheaper version of Mac........  the price different is not very big...but a little......




This was the first big Makeup brand except budget/lower ends brands that I started using..many, many years ago.......The reason I started was because of there well pigmented eyeshadows and also that they as almost the only brand here in Sweden had a bigger range of colors for different skintypes and colors.........




Here you have some of there eyeshadows...and pigments........I still love these shadows....I actually prefer these over Mac`s...cause they´are so much bigger and the color pigmentation is equally as good in any shadow.....I can sometime feel that some of Macs shadows are not all the same...totally depends of what texture or and finish you go for...but with Make up stores eyeshadows you always get the same......super high pigmentation......



Some lovely mascaras and glitterliners.........



I just felt I had to share this with you...because this is an very important brand in my collection.......
Will show you more in detail.....show you some pf there shadows and other products.....


I also use a lot of their brushes..........some of my top padding on shadow ones are from Makeupstore........

You can check out more details about this brand at www.makeupstore.com unfortunatly they dont have  aweb shop but you can there see where they have shops available....world wide......

I totally love this brand...and it is a brand I have used for many, many years and still very happy........and as with all the brands I use I have found my certain goodies among there massive range of products......that I use more......

right now most eyeshadows...eyedusts, glitters(pigments), brushes and nailpolishes.....

Have you tried any of Make up Stores products??
What do you think of it?

I really love the way they present them selfs.......all their packaging is very nice and sleek.....looks expensive.......

And everytime you shop their you get a really cute bag...proper gard bag...love them.......I have a bag full of them at home...they are really good for storing hairthings and jewerly........actually.......

Hope more people will discover it.......

The only really bad downside is that you can get it everywhere...worldwide and they dont have their own webshop.......they definitly should.........



Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment