Sunday, May 13, 2012

More necklaces from shopping- Turqoise

Here you have the two turqouise necklaces I got from HM.....



This was is a tight and full necklace.......more like a collar neclace.......It looks very classy.......Love that the little "pearls"/dots has an goldegde all the way around them......really looks so stileful...and to the cheap price of 99 sek /$14 , £9 or 11 Euro....... (this was the same price for both of them)


This is a perfect necklace when you do show a little skin.....cause it will glam you look up at the same time as it...lets you stay bared skin since it`s so tight....




And this is my absolut favourite of all the necklaces I bought....totally love it......so glam and fab.....

Looks you have  afull bunch of emeralds around your neck..........and I absolutley love the deep turqoiuse color.........I have been a really big fan lately of this necklaces with more than one chain.......just looks so good...and especially when you mix different types of pearls or chains....




I wore it the other day...and it looked so good..and totally bumped up the look..a couple of nodges.....

I have promised my self to be better on wearing some of my necklace and jewely..a.ccecories...cause I have just been so bad at this the last 2 years..I always wear my diamond jewelry.....but I can still wear it under the big chains.......so no problem......

I really like that it is "gold" chains...it just looks so much better to my complexion........and suites the full look of it.....

Do you where big necklaces??
Do you accercories your lookes?

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment