Saturday, May 5, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 pencils





These are a package of Urban decay pencils 24/7 pencils..........I bought them at the plani on the way home......had a good deal on them.....



Love the purple and turqouise...at first sight.....but then I also saw the creme/skin colored pen.......and I tried it in the waterline...it was perfect for me.......I have been looking for this a while now.....I think I found it.....


These are swatches of them...........I really love them all........

My first impression of them is really good...........glides on soooo good..and really pigmented..and creamy and rich........




These are the names from the purple to the turqouise....

Delinquent
Rehab
Juju
Sin
Clash



And as always for Urban Decay they got the coolest names.....




Closeup on the swatches in daylight.........the right side is smudged..and the left side is just drawed on.......

I`m so far very happy with them..........I will definitly get back to you when I tried them out a little bit more.......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment