Friday, May 4, 2012

Hotel`s spa...take care and relax.....

This was the Hotels luxurys pool and spa.......


They had this lovely pool...pretty big for a hotel...and also.....


....this Jacuzzi..........really hot and really bubbly.......love jacuzzis........


Here on the side of the pool..they had 2 different saunas.....one normal sauna and one steam sauna...which is my personal favourite...love it.......I dont really like saunas that much...but I do it for my skin and body......so good for the skin........steam..refreshes your skin....I also usually if there is a shower connected......to a hairtreatment and then leave while I`m in the sauna...........

Also good to sweat a little bit...loose some kilos....hihhi


They also had these treatment rooms on the side of the pool...where they did massages and facial treatments..We didnt have enough time for that but next time I have to.....



This was so relaxing.....I first took a swim in the pool..(that was very warm, warmer than normal pools).......then I went in the Steam Sauna.....took a cold shower (to close the pores)...then in to the other Sauna......then in the hottube..jaccuzzi.......and back to the pool......so relaxing for body and mind,........a really good start on ´the day...or to end an afternoon with a lot of shopping....


Do you use  a sauna?? like it??
I know that not every country has that....more common here in Sweden and finland.....I think.....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment