Friday, May 18, 2012

Liquid metal...Blue & Goldie lips...Illamasqua......





I just wanted to play a litte with my new colors........from Illamasqua........

When I wore just the blue lip...it was veryyy, very blue and cold....this warmed the look up a little bit.......to ad a small bit of golden product in the middle of the lip....



This was taken a few hours after applied....not reaplied anything.....


Not a very good picture sorry.........wish I took one when it was just applied...thats the only thing that`s really boring with this liplook....of very colorful/bright and different lip colors.....that it just need a lot of touching up over the day..and I`m so bad at that...have to learn to be better....

I think this was actually a good mix if you dont want to stand out to much but still blend in a little.......(if you compare with some things I can usually wear......)

Would you wear this lipcolor??
Would you dare to wear?

Do you have any other suggestions for other cool combinations??

Enjoy :)

I used my new products from Illamasqua and under a lippencil from MakeUpStore......

See my earlier post about these products........same a s for the blue lip......





No comments:

Post a Comment