Monday, May 14, 2012

Sleek makeup products.....Scotland



Still had some more things to share with you from my trip to Scotland to share with you.....



From Sleekmakeup......


This is Sleeks Luminous Pressed Powder.......



Comes in this cute compact....love their packaging.........so sleek.......love it......


I have tried it on a couple of times....and I like it.....cant really say to much yet...since I only used it once or twice yet...but will do later.....



This is another thing I bought.............a green glitter eyeliner from Sleek...so cheap it`s unbeliveble...but............




Here you see it swatched.....really good quality for being so cheap...as every other Sleek product...you get a lot for a little money.....


I only got it in one color...maybe that was lucky..because it was the day after that I bought all the other glitter liners from Urban Decay.......

Happy with all my purchases........so far....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment