Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My No 7 Moisturizing Body Serum Boots No 7





This is a really good bodylotion..........Moisturizing serum.........sounds more posh......

I couldnt actually find our normal bodylotion yesterday..and all of my Bodybutters from Body Shop was out....so I finally found this one.....I really needed the cream for my son that was really dry......




I totally love it....have used it before....but I just forgot all about it....it makes your skin feel like silk....

I actually didnt buy this but I got it as a present when I was shopping at some website.......But I have heard about it............

Sucha silky texture.......and leaves your skin well moisturized and smells really nice.....

This was a very big tube of product.......I could definitly see my self buying this.....so good.......

Also like the packaging has like a golden sheen to it...just as it almost leaves your skin......

Have you tried it??

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment