Saturday, May 5, 2012

Superdrugstore......makeup, makeup, makeup




In was so over the moon happy when I found Superdrugstore (i get a bit unsure of the name...but something like that),......I`ve heard so many people mention this store....and the I found it..........



They had a lot of the cheaper brands....displayed.......and lots of other makeupthings......


Of course as always and all the time in Glasgow...I had a excellent girl helping me to get the newest and most well knowned things from every brand.......she was so cute.......

I herer bought things from Bourjois, Barry M, Gosh, Sleek Makeup..........

All the drugstore brands we dont have in Seden...so I was like  little child in a candy store........

I`m so excited to try all the products out.......that I`ve heard so much about.......

I`m definitly coming back only if for nothing else just for the makeup........

Loved it.......

Do you have this store (if I spelled it correct)???
Or what stores do you have close to you thats something simular....???


enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment