Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mac shopping.....latest...




Here you have some more of my goodies from my last Mac shopping.....


Love their new bags...........








I got two pencils......one for my eyebrows......Got a scare the other day when I couldnt find a single one of my eyebrow pencils..so I decided to get one more.....as stock............In case i run out or cant find it......Got my usual one Stud from Mac


Also got this lovely smooth gold eyepencil.......wanted a good gold pencil for sometime now......




Called Handforged......really love the golden color...its so rich and full of color....higly pigmented...and goes on so smooth as usual....already used it under the eye...and love it....


Here you have it swatched......so rich and golden......




This is my latest addition to my collection of foundations.......had a goal to try out as many as I can from Brands I lovve..like Mac......to find that perfect one.........and since its summertime....I thought I try this one.....

This is a samle jar I got on it...........I think I was a C6, these numbers are new to me ....so i dont know......forgot to tell you which foundation it is......its Macà face and body foundation....a bit lighter in coverage....and you can use it all over your body..........what I heard so many people in the tv industri uses this............

Also seen a lot of people use this.........you do need a bit of patiants...cause you need to give it time....and blend a lot....blend even more if your not happy with result.......and dont ad to much product......

I actuaööy got this....cause at my cousins upcoming wedding i need to camoflage one scare....on my back.... and thought this would be the perfect product....if its not to light.......we will see....

I am gonna wear my hair up in a haorfo and want to look perfect......

Have you tried this foundation??
If you have , whats your take on it?

Heard so much about it...some people hate it and some absolut love it......

We will see after i tried it out.....only tried one time so far......we will see...

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment