Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Hotel in Höllviken.....last trip...

Like something I have never seen.......like little "bungalows"/houses....






This is from there restaurant.......outside you have the ocean.......love it......







This was there relaxion station........had a pool, hottub and normal sauna and steam sauna in it.......so cozy.......



Everyone lived in these little houses...and had like a little patio..............so cute....

Was a very beautiful place....and very nice staff...........some room where more luxurys then others...my room was very simple...but I asked for something cheap and simple since I was only sleeping there for a few days..and most of the time be out.......

I had a very nice time down there..I wanted to go in to the next big city but we just never had the time.......well well next time......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment