Friday, May 4, 2012

New nail look......metallic.....


This is a quick nailtutorial for blue/dark grey/black metallic nails......


Start with a clean hand.........file your nailes to desired shape........

I also in this step usually out some Nailoil on the nails....or other treatments..but didnt have it at hand today so....



Start with a basecoat.........


I`m then using this grey color as a base for the other colors...

This grey Polish is from Scratchnail and from there Classic creams in Just Mud 314...

This is about what yiou should hav so far......



I then applied this new nail polish from Barry M...supposto be able to make patterns...using a magnet.....But I couldt get it to work...so I use it as a normal polish......



The polish I`m using for most of the nails are Magnetic Blue 328 from Barry M



On the ringfinger I applied......



This polish also from Barry M in Magnetic Dark silver.........also a magnetic one that I couldnt get to work.........buhu.........



Then I just applied a topcoat...for some extra shine and strenght and longlasting result.....



Tadaaaaaa this is what I ended up with............not what I planned for but I like it.....



This are the polishes I used...........



Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment