Thursday, May 31, 2012

My beach nails.........coral-isadora





This was my summerish beachy nails.....looked so good in the sun...I really like this nailpolish......Its a beautiful color.........and it keept really good more than half a week.....


We where on the beach.......and my nails looked so summerish...........really love this color.....definitly one of my summer nail favourites.......And this is actually a polish that is at least 1-2 years old.....just never used it alot......





I also have it my toenails........that something I easy forget...to paint my toenails...but i know how pretty I feel as soon as I do...I will definitly try to remember to do this more often.....your feet just transforms.........so beautiful.......


Do you have any coral nailpolishes....simular.....?

This is my new summer favourite...whats yours???

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment