Friday, May 11, 2012

Gosh nailproducts....


These are the nailproducts I got from the for me unknown brand Gosh........



But I must really say how much i love this metallic futuristisc color.........


Its called 540 Ocean.....this color just stood out to me in the store...had to get it......


Also got these glitters in  apink shade and a blue shade.......10 Rose Quarts and 10 Blue Sapphire....

These are just two colors of a wide range of new decorations for nailpolishes......
You just dip your painted nail in the jar....and put a topcoat on top...and voila......you got  a sparkly, glittery...beautiful glittery finger.......




I just love these little jars sooo cute.......and of course I had to pick these colors.....









I like this innovative things...that are pretty new...and makes us think out of the box......

I am actuall using this nailpolish...and maybe one of the crystal powders tonight.-.....


post how it went.....

Have you seen this before??

Must tell you that maybe some of you have seen this many times before....but I can tell you that Sweden doesnt always get all the things that are big abroad......

Enjoy :)

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment