Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Scotland Makeup purchases....

Here you have some of the things....most of the makeupthings I bought.......in Scotland / Glasgow....



Some things from Urban Decay.....


And some things from Bourjois.....


And from Sleek makeup and Gosh.......






Nail polish from Barry M.........really innovative..I will show you later.....



And some goodies from Illamasqua...........so excited........




I`m gonna show you more in detail...just thought I show you quickly what I got..in makeupway......

So many new exciting things to play around with....really looking forward to having time doing this....right now I´m going with absolutley no makeup except eyeliner......I have the worst heyfever...when I came back it was almost summer/spring heat here..and every single tree was in bloom.........

So I´m sneezing, crying...and many more things every minute it feels like.......horrible....but I guess thats a sign that spring is here and summer is approaching...jippieee.....

See you soon back with more details...and review and samples of this stuff.....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment