Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Urban Decay cheek products...



These are my two new cheak/face products from Urban Decay.........



This one is a face products.....can use it many different way...my purpose was a´s a  cream blush....

It´s a pretty bright pink/coral..blush...actually much brighter and more pink than on the picture.....




I havent really been very good at using creme products...but I have for a long time been wanting to get better...cause I just love the dewey...natural...finish it gives your face......I have now practised using this one...and I really love it......so nice on........definitly get more of this kind....when iget a chance......



this is it swatched on my hand/arm........it just melts in soo good in to my skin...as a cream blush is supposto of course......I was on the way of picking  a more red toned one..but the sales girl led me into to buying this one...and it really goes so well with my skin.....



This is the other cheak product........a highlighter..

I have been lookinh for good higlighters lately......

I have tried it out for a while.....and love it......


It`s called SIN......love Urban Decays name......

Really love the little mirror...so cute packaging......




Here you have it swatched.......will in upcoming posts show you in actual makeupslooks.....




Love it...so happy I bought it...probably suites most people...very kind color.....just make sure to use the right amount...always start with a little and then build it up....

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment