Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Urban Decay lipprimer


This was the one product....of Urban decay I have been a bit corious on but so far never ordered or so......now when I was at the Urban Decay counter I finally got it....


And I simply wanted it because that all the other Primer products I have from Urban Decay are the BEST............and I have a big problem when wearing lipstick to remember to touch up.........so I need products that preferbly last as long as possible...all night or day........I might remeber to touch up after dinner or lunch but not more than that time..unfortunatly........





I did try it this weekend..under my blue lipstick....and I loved it..........I did do  good overall lipwork, foundataion for the lipproducts....but this definitly helped......



Since I have only tried it one time so far.....it`s to early to give you my review of it...but it definitly had a good start.............time will tell.......

When you apply it, it`s almost like applying a stick concealer on your lips.....the same thick...."fudgy" consistence.......
That told me straight off that it`s good......

I am actually now as we speak...trying it under the Sleek Lip pout......probably not the ultimate combo...but we will try it anyway.....

As usual with almost all Urban Decay products I love the packaging......

So goregeous purple.......

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment