Monday, May 7, 2012

Illamasqua liquid metal : blue


This was one of the Liquid Metal I bought in the color Superior......





I actually used in for a look this weekend (show you later).......I love the color it`s super blue.....so deep and intence.......


Here you have some swatches of it.......it is really metally in the finish...and stays on so good.......love it.....wish I would of got more of them,........


It`s so incredible creamy and light...othervise products like this can be very thick...this is just so light and beautiful..easy to work with......


And whats really good with this product is that it can be used for sooo many different things.....
your lips...your eyes.....cheeks......anywhere really where you dare to put it.......



...and you know what I always say...Dare to Wear......

to this liplook I wore this weekend I had a very simple eyelook..a natural eye...but I had to have a little splash of color there too in form of a intence turqouise eyeliner under the eye.....otherwise everything was quit toned down.....

But next time I will do the whole shabangggg and also where a blueish...matchy macht eye........blue and silver maybe........will see......

I totally loved this product...and there is so many ways you can incorporate in your makeuplooks......you dont have to have it all over your lips....maybe just a touch in the middle..or outer lips.........and something else in the middle.........

The only thing that can stop you...is your imagination......

And as the name says..this color is Superior.........

Love it.....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment