Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Brush fixing-time.... Mac, Makeupstore, Mist, Realtechnic.....

 
I was wanting to organize some of my brushes a little......how will I do???
 
....either separe every certain kind....or all private ones by it self and all the ones I do use at other people separated......I do have some I use on both right now......
 
Or will I organize more like Facebrushes and eyeshadow brushes.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
I dont know....
 
Looove to hear how you do??
 
Also did get some new ones that just came with the mail.....
 
I need good organisation so that there easy to grab when you`re on the go...both packing for other people and on my self....
 
Right now I have my most commenly used brushes in my set bag...(which I looove, show you more about it later) maybe most foundation brush and blush brush really......
 
I defintly have noticed one thing and that is when you`re doing makeup on others you need double of everything....it get so much easier...so another excuse to shop away...lol......jippieeeee......lol
 
Will have top figure something smart out soon....
 
and I am soon a starting my second part of my education to becoming a certified Makeupartist....and then i am getting a new brush kit through school again.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment