Thursday, February 21, 2013

Makeuptutorials, Makeupstorage....

Have you seen my latest video....about my MakeupSetBag



Check it out and let me know what you think....and how you store your everyday used makeup.....

Have you seen the colorful Northern Light video......contest entry to Lilpumkinpie05`s world contest.....

 
If you would dare to wear this....but maybe not as bright of colors...you can always adjust it and maybe use pastells...makeit your own......
 
Thats what I always do.......and feel I have to..cause I do like a little more madeup makeup....
 
Its all a matter your own taste........
 
Or if you`re not in to color colors......check this video our for a smoked out looked...
 
 
Or maybe you like the more reversed way.....then check this out.....
 
 
Or a much more natural choise of color....
 
 
You own it if you make  it your own.........
 
You`ll always look the best in whatever you feel most comfitable in...
 
I always find that I look dull and boring with neutrual and natural colors......
 
But I do get a extra shine wearing more dramatic makeup..........
 
Some lashes always bumps up the lokos for me......
 
What do you like?
What does that little extra for you?
 
Love to hear...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment