Saturday, February 23, 2013

Rouge Dior Lipstick.....

 
I dont know if you remember a while back a month or two I got some goodies with a makeuporder.....
 
Then got this loooovely lipstick from Dior......
 
 
 
 
752 Rouge Dior.........a red lipstick from Dior.....
 
I just thought I try it on for you......didnt have  a lipliner at hand.......but anyway...here you have it...
 
 
 
I loove the finish of it...such a beautiful sheen...and very moisturizing actually....not as dry as I thought...........almost has a sheen to it.......
 
 
Really happy with it..and you can just imagine with a lipliner....how perfect.......
 
 
Have you tried it?
Or any other of Diors lipsticks?
 
I might have to go and get some more.......lol.......
as good reason as any.......just have to,,,,,,....lol
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment