Saturday, February 23, 2013

New naillook Persian Princess & Glitz & Glamour

 
My nails before.......being pampered.......
 
 
 
New naillook.......came out better than I excpected.....
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
For this nail look I used :
 
OPI BaseCoat
Gliz & Glamour from Orly
Persian princess from Isadora
OPI TopCoat
 


 
I loove these nailpolishes...actually worked so well together...
 
Whats your naillook of the week?
 
this is mine for the weekend....will see what I will do next...........some more patterns....details........bows.........
 
I dont know........will come up with something.....
 
Of course I also looove my OPI BaseCoat and TopCoat...cant forget them..........have to show some loove to them.......as well....... :)
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment